Type of Installation :
ON GRID SYSTEM
It is used with the net metering system. In the day time, if you are not using the energy generated through solar, you can credit it to your grid provider and can be debited from your total electricity consumption afterwards.
- Very much useful where frequent power cuts not observed.
- Promoted by the government through sanctioning subsidies to residential users.
- Low payback- as less than 3 years
- Productive usage of idle roof-tops of housing societies, private residences, hospitals, etc.
OFF GRID SYSTEM
- It is used with battery backup. Mostly preferred in areas. where frequent power cuts are observed.
- Useful for the applications where continuous electricity is required like hospitals, petrol pumps, banks, offices, etc.
- Introduction of Lithium-ion batteries ensures the long life of batteries.
- Beneficial in remote areas where electricity grid connections are not available or frequent power cuts observed.
- In this type of solar system features of on grid as well as off-grid systems are combined.
- Net metering, as well as a battery backup is used.
- Useful for loads less than 10kw.
- Housing Societies
- Petrol pumps
- Individual Bunglows
- Commercial complexes
- Farm house/Resorts
- Electricity bill reduction
- Avail Government Subsidy
- No Pollution
- Very low maintenance
- Payback time less than 3 years